Environmental, Social and Governance (“ESG”) issues are an integral part of our investment process.
ESG analysis is an integral part of the investment manager's investment process. Impax Asset Management (AIFM) Limited, as investment manager of Impax Environmental Markets plc, incorporates ESG parameters into the investment analysis of companies through a thorough examination of company management, governance ownership, risks and ESG disclosures. Each company must be approved by the investment committee on these criteria before it enters the list of investable stocks.
Impax Asset Management is a member of (or signatories to):
- UN Principles for Responsible Investment (UNPRI)
- Institutional Investors Group on Climate Change (IIGCC)
- Investor Network on Climate Risk (INCR)
- Carbon Disclosure Project (CDP)
- UK Sustainable Investment and Finance Association (UKSIF)
- UK Stewardship Code
- Global Impact Investing Network (GIIN)